Pricing and Program
The price for the Acceleration Program is $350.00 per athlete. A discounted of $50.00 per individual applies for groups (consisting of two to three). The program includes the following:
- 5-8 week program
- 16 sessions
- Pre- and post-test
State-of-the-art assessment protocol designed to optimize training outcomes:
- Pro Agility (5-10-5 Shuttle Run)
- Vertical Jump
- Strength Testing
- Treadmill Pre-test – This test determines the optimal training curriculum for the athlete.
- 10-yard dash – Unique to Salt Lake Regionals Jordan Commons Acceleration Program, these test are performed with the accuracy and precision of a laser timing system.
Customized Training Programs Based on Individual Test Performance:
- High-speed Treadmill Training – The result of the athlete’s test will place them into a specialized speed training program.
- Plyometric Training – Using plyometric principles, specific training is used to increase the athlete’s overall power and explosiveness.
- Agility Training – Training that focuses on the athlete’s foot speed, quickness, and reaction time.
- Strength Training – Training designed to maximize the power output of specific muscle groups related to the sport of each athlete.
- Core Stability Training – Strength training that develops balance and stability vital to the athlete’s overall speed.
- Flexibility Training – Utilizing numerous proven methods to help achieve optimal flexibility for optimal performance results.
World-class Equipment, Experienced Trainers and Proven Curriculum for Better Results:
- Beautiful training facility
- Top-of-the-line exercise equipment
- Qualified and professional Athletic Trainers
Register for the Acceleration Program today and receive $25 off of the regular program price when you mention this offer. To register, call (801) 748-1861.
Salt Lake Regional Physical Therapy & Rehab at Jordan Commons
9350 South 150 East – Suite 460
Sandy, UT 84070