1050 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Advanced and General Diagnostic Imaging Services
Our electronic archiving also makes your entire hospital record available to authorized staff at the click of a computer button. If you come back to the hospital with an emergency, your information is instantly available to your doctors and nurses for faster care.
Our Imaging department includes some of the most advanced medical equipment in use today. In addition, all of our systems are digital, enabling us to provide higher quality images and faster retrieval.
- 64-slice CT Scanner
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- General X-ray
- Radiographic/Fluoroscopic (R&F) Unit
- Minor Procedures
How to Prepare For Your Imaging Procedure
If you have a scheduled appointment, please discuss the procedure and any special instructions with your doctor before you arrive. If a test is ordered while you are a patient at the hospital, your physician, nurse or technician can explain the procedure and answer any questions you have.
These general guidelines will help you prepare for and stay comfortable during your procedure:
- Wear loose-fitting clothes. Don’t wear items containing metal. You may be asked to change into a hospital gown. In some cases, you may be asked to remove jewelry, watches, hairpins, eyeglasses or dentures.
- Some tests require that you go without eating or drinking for a specified time beforehand. Be sure to ask your doctor about this at least 24 hours before your procedure.
- Tell your technologist if there is any chance you may be pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- Tell your technologist if you are allergic to shellfish or iodine.
- Some procedures require you to remain still for a period of time. Your technologist will explain what you need to do for a successful procedure.
Schedule Your Screening Mammogram Online
Early detection is key to preventing breast cancer. Schedule your screening mammogram online at Salt Lake Regional.